Come check out what makes KeeperTec Goalkeeper Training different.
Tec sessions consist of a small group of Goalkeepers. Because of this you'll get more touches on the ball and more individual coaching feedback. Player to coach ratio is from 4:1 to no more than 8:1.
Tec sessions will be 75mins long. Warm ups will include different aspects of the keeper position, including footwork, agility, plyometrics and much more followed by various goalkeeping drills focused on technique and development.
All KeeperTec student will receive a training journal,
which will allow students to track their goals and progress throughout the season.
Each training group will have its own chat group set up. This will allow all students to feel more connected and supported by each other. Questions can be asked and experiences shared. The goal is so we don't feel so alone. Additionally I'll be sharing various links, videos or photo's that I feel will help students along their developmental journey. I'll also share these things with parents through a broadcast message. Those students who don't have a phone yet can stay connected with learning, and parents of older students can maintain an open dialog about goalkeeping.
Sessions take place Indoors at Sports Central (please find address in contact section)
Please fill out form below to Apply
You'll be contacted with payment instructions once accepted into Tec Program
Players are able to withdraw from the program before the beginning of their 3rd attended session. If withdrawing before that deadline, the player will receive a pro-rated refund minus a $100 cancellation fee. Once a player participates in their 3rd session, there is no cancellation accepted nor refund provided. The player is committed to the entire program. The only exception would be a long term injury/illness that prevents the player from participating. That needs to be supported by a doctor’s note. It’s also important to understand that the installment plan is nothing more than a convenience offered by Keeper Tec to help break up payments. When registering in the program, you are committing to the entire fee.
- Program runs September to May for total of 30 sessions.
- Cost is $1350 30 sessions.
- You can make a full payment at time of registration or set up payment plan that is split into 4 equal payments.
- A mandatory kit purchase is required for dry fit training top if you don't already have one or would like to order an extra.
- $100 cancelation fee prior to 3rd session.
- If your new to the program you will be sent a series of questions about your daughters level and history as a goalkeeper. Please be as honest as possible to ensure she is put in the correct group the first time.
- $100 deposit will be required to complete payment plan registration.